Sunday 5 July 2015

DIY Hair Mask

Happy Sunday Readers! 
Since it's Sunday(aka lets pamper ourselves while we binge on Netflix day) I thought I would share my favorite all natural hair mask with you guys. Now I'm sure you've heard how great coconut oil is for pretty much everything. Well it's freaking amazing for your hair too. I swear since I've started using it in my hair it's softer,healthier,and even grows better. I'm hooked for life and I hope you guys will be too. So here is what you will need for my favorite hair mask,
1-3 tablespoons of coconut oil( it depends on the the length and thickness of your hair. Mine is past boob level and SO thick so I almost need 2-3 tablespoons.)
1-2 tablespoons of honey(this step is completely optional, I will add honey when I want more shine but I've skipped it tons of times in the past. It does make the hair smell great though.)
Now take your ingredients and heat them up in a pot or in the microwave until they are liquified and mixed together. Then proceed to lather your hair up until it is evenly covered. 
When you're done tie or clip your hair up and let it sit for and hour or two while you binge on some shows. After you have let it sit just rise with your normal shampoo and you're good to go. I usually skip conditioner because my hair is already so moisturized that it doesn't need it but it's up to you. I hope you guys enjoy this mask as much as I do, let me know how you like it and if it helps your hair at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment