Saturday 29 August 2015

5SOS CONCERT PICS

Okay so honestly guys 5SOS literally give such amazing shows! This was my second time seeing them and I swear they get better and better. Their shows are so lively and just make you want to dance and have a great time. If you ever have a chance to see them live DO IT you will not be disappointed! Okay so let's get to the pictures, they're a little blurry because all I had was my iPhone and I was dancing and moving around like nuts! Anyway enjoy!
Waiting for the show! 
THEYRE ON!!!!
I loved all the different screens the used! 
They look really far in this pic for some reason...
Sadly that's the end and they take their bow! 
Oh I alsmot forgot, you guys have to see the adorable T-shirt I bought! 
This is the front
And this is the adorable back! I'm literally obsessed with it!








No comments:

Post a Comment