Tuesday 11 August 2015

Ariana Grande!

Okay guys so 2 days ago I was lucky enough to score tickets to see Ariana Grande on her Honeymoon Tour in Toronto! Let me just say getting to the concert was nuts. I bought tickets online and had them sent to my mail, not knowing I had to print them out before I got there. Luckily I noticed before I got downtown and stopped at an Internet cafe to print them(we're just visiting so no printer) and then we got stuck in traffic and it took forever to find parking. We ended up missing the opening act and had to literally RUN 2 city blocks to the ACC where she was playing. But we made before she came on so I'm not complaining. She was amazing and I'm so glad I got to finally see her live. I'll share some pictures from the show below! ** I forgot my camera and had to use my iPhone so forgive the bad quality in some **

No comments:

Post a Comment