Thursday 18 June 2015

Ramadan Begins!


Today is the first day of Ramadan! Ramadan Mubarak to everyone, I am so excited to start. Now as much as I love the month of Ramadan I'm not gonna lie, I really miss it being in the winter. Getting up(or sometimes staying up) until 3am really messes with you're schedule! But hey it's only for a month and it's totally worth it. This year we aren't in a home so we will be doing Ramadan in a hotel, so that's going to be a new experience. As much as I miss the food while I'm fasting I love the awareness fasting brings me. Im so blessed to have so much food at my fingertips that it's easy to forget that not everyone does. My family does a lot of crafts for Ramadan so I will definitely be making another post sharing some great craft ideas with you guys. If you have any cool crafts please let me know below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment