Saturday 7 March 2015

I Think I Have a Problem...

Okay so I was strolling through my Instagram and it dawned on me, I'm ADDICTED/OBSESSED with Mexican food!!! I'm not kidding, at least half my lunches and dinners are Mexican food. Tostadas, tacos, taco salads, you name it and I've eaten it people. I literally put jalapeƱos on everything and I might as well drink salsa. I'm pretty sure I must have some Mexican blood down my family line somewhere. It probably has to do with the fact that I've been raised In Texas  for most of my life, hello Tex-Mex. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but my mom has told me that she ate an abnormal amount of Mexican food when she was pregnant with me so basically I've been eating it since before birth. I thought I'd share some of my favorite Mexican themed meals with you guys. Let me know what your food obsessions are! 
Taco Salad!
Tostadas!
More Taco Salad! 



No comments:

Post a Comment