Tuesday 10 February 2015

Brussel Sprout Chips!

Okay so I thought I would share one of my new favorite snacks with all of you. And that is, Brussel Sprout Chips! I kid you not these chips are absolutely delicious and can convert any brussel sprout hater I guarantee. They are super easy to make plus insanely healthy as well. Here's how you make them. 
Take your sprouts and cut the back stems off, then peal off the leaves until the sprouts are about the size of nickel. Do this to all your sprouts then take all the leaves and toss with a little oil of your choice,I use coconut, and season to your liking(I prefer salt and pepper but use whatever you like). Then put them in the oven at 350 for about 5-7 mins or until golden brown and crunchy. You can also take all the nickel sized leftover sprouts and roast them as well to use as a side to lunch or dinner so they don't go to waste. 
There you have it. They are so easy to make and really help satisfy you when you are craving a bag of chips plus they are like no calories. You can play around with tons of different seasonings so get creative! Let me know how you guys like them if you try them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment