Tuesday 24 February 2015

Morocco!

Today for #TravelTuesday I'm going to be showing you guys some pictures from my trip to Morocco. Morocco was by far one of the best places I've been. It was such a nice contrast to all the countries I was seeing in Europe. It some what reminded me of Pakistan and Dubai. The markets were so cheap and I definitely enjoyed the shopping A LOT :) Some people had told us it was a little creepy but I didn't find it to be at all. Everyone we met was wonderful and very hospitable so I would advise anyone who wants to go visit to go and not be worried. So let's get into some pictures! 

Here is the view from the ferry that takes you across to Morocco from Spain. 
This is the view from our hotel heading to the market place. We're were insanely close. 
These are a few shots from the market place. 
The scenery around the town was gorgeous. This is a shot I got heading to lunch. 
This is a traditional Moroccan dish of lamb and vegetables cooked in a Tangine. It's similar to a slow cooked dish. 
My mom caught me snapping pics of my food:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment