Monday 2 February 2015

Hunter Hayes Concert

Okay guys so I'm a massive Hunter Hayes fan. Like I own every album and listen to his songs pretty much daily. He is just amazing all around and has the most beautiful lyrics, what's not to love? So when I got the chance to see him in London, Ontario 2 months ago I freaked out!  I had standing seats which means we were in the pit and let me tell you, you couldn't have had better seats in the entire place. I was right at the front row, in fact I was so close I could touch the freaking stage. I also snagged a blurry yet still amazing picture with him while he was on break from doing a radio interview. 
Not the best but I'll never delete this pic as long as I live. 

That's how close I was, his feet are literally within touching distance. 

Hunter gives an amazing show, one of the best I've seen. He is so humble and sweet. One thing I really loved about his performances was that he left the main stage to a stage set up in the nosebleeds so that everyone could enjoy his performance up close. He plays a huge variety of instruments which is amazingly impressive and he just has an amazing stage present. Plus hey I'm a bit biased because I'm a huge fan ;)  being so close was amazing. I got to touch his hand twice and was able to literally see the sweat dripping down his face( yeah gross yet adorable at the same time) It was definitely one of the best nights of my life and I'll never forget it. Here are a few more pics, enjoy. 
Me and my mom waiting for the doors to open. 

Dan and Shay were the opening act. They were pretty good, I only knew one of their songs  

Hunter takes the stage. 
Walks right by me. *freaks out*
Jamming on his guitar. 
Finishing up the best show ever. 






No comments:

Post a Comment