Friday 27 February 2015

Flashback Friday!

Today I'm flashing back to when I got the privilege of joining my parents on a trip to the school we have opened in Pakistan and delivering some supplies and goodies to the students. It was such an amazing trip and was so humbling. These kids want to learn so bad much more than students here. Are school allows kids who can't pay to still attend so if it weren't for our school at least half of the 400 students wouldn't even be in school. We took backpacks and candy to all the students as well as some new books and supplies. The kids were so excited because they had never seen any American candy before. I was so blessed to be a part of that fantastic trip. Here are some pictures of my parents and I with the students and teachers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment