Monday 9 February 2015

Coconut Oil Day!!

Okay so today I decided to give myself a little pampering. I love putting coconut oil in my hair. It helps keep my scalp and hair moist and healthy plus it's supposed to help stimulate growth(here's hoping anyway). I'm in the process of growing out my hair so if it's supposed to help growth I'm all for it.
 I also tried something new today, oil pulling. I've been hearing all great things about it so I decided why not? Oil pulling is the process of swishing coconut oil around your mouth for 20 minutes. It's supposed to work wonders. Here are a few supposed benefits. 
Today is the first time I've tried it so let's see what happens. If any of you have tried it let me know? Did you like it? Did it work? I'm so curious about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment