Thursday 12 February 2015

Valentines Day Treats!!

Valentine's Day is only 2 days away so I figured why not do a V-Day themed post? I'm super excited about this Valentines Day, me and one of my BFFs are both single and sick of missing our exes so we decided hey let's be each others Valentines. I've been working on a great surprise for her :) Anyway back to the post, I am going to share two cute little recipes that you guys can make and even give away to your own Valentines. 
The first recipe is Red and Pink sweet pretzel treats. They are super easy to make all you will need are a back of striped Hershey's kisses, square pretzels, and a bag of the Valentines M&Ms. All you do is take the pretzels and put a Hershey's on each one and bake them for about 3-4 minutes or until they are soft, then put an M&Ms on top of the Hershey's and push them down. These make great little treats. 
The second recipe is probably the easiest thing you will ever make. All you need is a bag of marshmallows, strawberries, skewers, some melting chocolate, and a bag of two bite brownies. All you do is take your skewers and put on a few marshmallows, strawberries, and brownies. Then take some of the melting chocolate, melt it, and drizzle it across your dessert kabobs. These are so easier to make and taste delicious! 
I hope you guys like these, if you try either of them let me know how you liked them. Have a great Valentines Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment