Saturday 7 February 2015

Make Up Haul!!

So I went make up shopping!!!! I was running low on some key items specifically foundation and mascara so I went and picked up some new products. Here's what I got
For foundation I picked up the Pixie tinted moisturizer and the Cover Girl 12 hr moisture foundation. I picked up 2 Pixie tinted lip balms. I love Pixie brand because they are paraben free which is wonderful. I also picked up 2 Marcelle mascaras, one for volume and one for length and an Almay Healthy Lenghs mascara. All are in the shades blackest black. Lastly, I picked up the L'Oreal illuminating primer. In the non make up category I picked up the Biore self heating charcoal face masks which I can't wait to try, some make up sponges, and the age perfect by L'Oreal for my mom because it was on sale :) 
I'll let you guys know how I liked all the products after I've had a chance to try them all out. Let me know if you guys have tried any of these products below!

No comments:

Post a Comment