Friday 23 January 2015

Clothing Haul Part 1

Oh My Goodness guys I had the best two days of shopping like I can't even explain the great deals I got. I got over $300 worth of clothing for under $60! Yes you read that right, I saved around $240! I actually have so many items that I decided to spilt this post up into 2 pieces. So here are the first few outfits I got 
This is a pair of PJs I got from Joe Fresh. The top was $4 and the bottoms were also $4. Regularly they would've cost about $30 so I saved $22.  
This was the next outfit I got definitely one of my favourites. The pants were regularly $40 and the shirt was around $16 so it would have cost 56 but I got it for $16.
This was the last one for day one of shopping the sweater was about $30 regularly and the suede pants were $40 so I got a $70 outfit for $25!!!! I am literally so excited to wear all these amazing outfits I got. Let me know which one is your favorite and stay tune for part 2!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment