Tuesday 13 January 2015

Healthy Chocolate Ice Cream!

Who doesn't like ice cream right? I know I do, whether it's winter or summer I don't care. This girl will eat any ice cream at anytime. Well since I love it this much I had to find a way to have it in a healthier way and ladies and gentlemen I have found it. It's creamy, It's a full on chocolate explosion, and unbelievably it's completely healthy. I'm serious, it's only 4 ingredients and you can have the whole batch for 150 calories. Here's the recipe that's going to change your life,

Ingredients-
1 frozen banana(must be COMPLETELY frozen) 
2TBSP of cocoa powder
1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk(regular unsweetened should work too) 
1-2 drops of stevia( stevia is optional, sometimes the bananas are sweet enough) 

Directions-
Put your frozen banana in a blender and add all other ingredients. Blend together, pour in a bowl and enjoy! 

I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It's definitely one of my absolute favourites. It is really good for helping kick a sweet, chocolate craving. If you try it let me know below how it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment