Wednesday 28 January 2015

Krispy Kreme Stop

Okay so I don't know if I'm just late to the party or what but today I discovered the mini donuts at Krispy Kreme. Now I don't eat donuts often because they have like NO nutritional value what so ever but I've been craving a good ole plain glazed donut for almost 2 weeks so today I decided to satisfy that craving. I drove up to KK, saw mini donuts and was like heck yeah because I'm a sucker for miniature foods. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but when I opened my box I was ecstatic. 

How could I have gone so long without knowing these adorable donuts exist? They were absolutely fantastic and the perfect size to satisfy my donut craving. I'm really not into total cheat food deprivation because I believe you have to enjoy your life so I try to follow the 80/20 rule, eat clean and healthy 80% of the time and enjoy unhealthy cheat foods 20% of the time. The mini donuts aren't really a horrible cheat food either as you can have 2 plain glazed for 180 calories. All in all I was totally satisfied with my little sugary splurge for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment