Saturday 17 January 2015

Vega Protein Powder Review

Hey guys,
Today my post is just a quick review on the plant based protein powder from Vega. So I bought this recently to try and get more protein in my smoothies because I don't like whey protein at all but I don't like to have a smoothie without some protein. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it the only one I would say I like more is the Hemp protein powder but it has less protein per serving so the vega wins there. It gives you 20 grams of protein per serving which I love. It blends perfectly into my smoothie and gives me all the veggies that I'm missing in my smoothie. I tried the vanilla but I've also heard the chocolate is amazing. If anyone has tried it let me know how you liked it. I love the amount of vegetables you get in this protein powder I just feel like that's a really nice addition to a protein powder. I would definitely recommend this protein powder to anyone in the market for one. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This protein powder taste is yummy, chocolate with a hint of coconut. Mixes up nice and smooth. I use almond milk and frozen bananas for a nice cold thicker shake/smoothie. I have it for my breakfast usually.

    Regards,
    Juile Roberts

    ReplyDelete