Tuesday 27 January 2015

Missing Memories

So this post is kind of on the more random side but I saw this quote and just felt the need to write about it as it fits my life perfectly at the moment. 


This is honestly one of the most true quotes I've seen. There are so many times in life when you think you miss the person who isn't in your life anymore. But really you don't because deep down you know that you wouldn't really want that person in your life at the present. It could be for any multitude of reasons maybe they changed and you're missing the memories you had with the older version of them, the one you remember and the version of them that you miss. I know that's true for me. I miss all the laughs and great conversations we used to have and the way I felt when I was with that person but the sad reality is that the version of the person I knew and miss is gone. I would not want this new version of the person I knew in my life today, so what I'm actually missing is the memories and feelings I had with the person. 

I know this post is completely out of the blue but I saw this quote and just had to write about how it applies to my life. Let me know what you guys think of it down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment